Thursday, July 02, 2009

Chuck the Deluded

Alas, just because I've devoted many electrons to City Councilor Chuck Turner I guess I need to keep it current. I'll minimize that.

For those who thought he was loony, have no doubts now. If you have the stomach for it, read they whole Dorchester Reporter article on his latest here.

The short of it is that Turner has said and written that he is the victim of a conspiracy at the highest levels of the U.S. Executive Branch. As he not so subtly put it:
It's really about the deal that Sullivan made with Bush, Cheney, and Ashcroft. What do I mean by that? I personnally believe that former Attorney General Ashcroft said to Sullivan that if he could take down Senator Wilkerson and myself, he would put up the money to open the firm of Ashcroft and Sullivan in Boston where they could try to secure business for Halliburton to serve as a base while Sullivan prepares for his run for Governor. Ashcroft seems to have made similar deals with three other US Attorneys in other parts of the country. In other words the quid pro quo for taking us down was the money to open the office.
So, he'd have it that the then President, Vice President, Attorney General and local U.S. Attorney diverted their attention from terrorists, wars and such to take him down. Draw your own conclusions.

Tags: , , , ,

No comments: